For this project I installed a CRE loaded while debugging so many issues I don't even remember all :-). Stock control had a huge bug and didn't deduct stock when an item was sold. Printing for paypal orders, typos here and there and lots of little things here. But the main reason for my work was template tuning including logo creation, adding new payment modules (wire transfer, check, authorize.net, paypal IPN), set up taxing and shipping. I set up a wholesale section where customers need to be approved to see the items in the wholesale category. Certain payment modules were only allowed for certain situations (like no paypal for wholesale), so I implemented that also.